323 мегабайта. ;)
Вот что там пишут
Head to Head
- Players are now paired off to fight directly against each other, and both take part in the same shared combat.
- When an odd number of players are present one of the players fights a clone of an actual player.
- Leaderboard now pairs off players when they're in head-to-head combat.
New Ranked System
- Rank is now a number you can see that moves up and down in a predictable way.
- Rank change is based solely on where you finish in a Ranked match and does not depend on your opponents' Rank.
- Any time you reach the next minor Rank, we also grant bonus rank points.
- Just like before, once you obtain a major Rank, it's locked in and you cannot drop below it
- More details and breakdown of rank thresholds here.
New Casual Multiplayer Mode:
- Play multiplayer games without affecting your Rank.
- You will be matched against opponents of your same skill level.
- You can queue up solo or with friends.
- This is where you experiment with new builds, or complete those elusive challenges.
- Daily Challenges and Achievements can be earned in Casual Multiplayer matches.
Ranked Multiplayer Mode Updates:
- Your Rank (Enforcer I, Upstart III, etc) is used to find opponents.
- Play Ranked matches solo or in a party, see this blog post for details about party ranked.
- New players will need to unlock ranked mode by playing 5 casual games. (Don't worry, accounts with at least one Multiplayer game will be grandfathered in.)
- Daily Challenges and Achievements can be earned in Ranked Multiplayer matches.
- Complete achievements to earn Proto Pass XP
- Complete an entire tier of achievements to unlock equippable Banner Sigils (i.e. complete all three 1-star Economy achievements to unlock the piggy sigil)
Added 2-Star and 3-Star look upgrades to the following Heroes:
- Arc Warden
- Dragon Knight
- Drow Ranger
- Phantom Assassin
- Queen of Pain
- Templar Assassin
- Round damage eliminated for rounds 4-9. Round Damage starts at round 11, at 2 damage, and proceeds as before from then on (3 starting at round 20, 4 at round 30, etc.).
- Whenever a player loses a round against another player, the loser gains a free reroll the next round. This reroll is not stackable, so use it or lose it.
- Fixed solo games / tutorial not ending (staying on an empty board screen) when you are not connected to Steam.
- Fixed Spirit Bear HP bar offset
- Fixed Defeat screen sometimes not showing correct units and damage
- Fixed healing-disabling items not applying in neutral waves
- Clarified some alliance text
- Fixed an issue where an incorrect message was sent when a Divine Rapier was stolen
- Fixed an issue with players being shown to have completed their rounds on the leaderboard before that was actually true
- Fixed Deadeye units not switching away from unselectable targets.
- Fixed Unstoppable (now Helm of the Undying) triggering too early.
- Fixed incorrect stun duration after Burrow Strike bump.
- Further particle effect optimizations across all platforms.
- Fixed crashes when resuming app on iOS
- Several optimizations for ARM Mali GPUs
- Added option (defaults to on) to automagically deploy units from your bench if you have room on the board and combat begins before you had time to do so yourself.
- Updated post-game screen with progress, stats, and scoreboard
- Improved mobile responsiveness to touch events (dragging, scrolling, etc.)
- General UI updates and polish
- Fixed playing the startup animation if you start spectating or reconnect to a game after the first round
- Spectators can now see the shop of players from the same party that they started the match with
- Maximum Health changed from (450, 900, 1800) to (550, 1100, 2000)
- Gold Cost changed from 2 to 3
- Attack Damage Minimum changed from (40, 50) to (40, 80)
- Attack Damage Maximum changed from (60, 70) to (60, 120)
- Armor changed from 20 to (5, 10)
- Maximum Health changed from 300 to (300, 600)
- Juggernaut will only cast Blade Fury when he's surrounded by at least 2 enemies.
- Gold Cost changed from 3 to 2
- Self Bonus Attack Speed changed from (35, 55, 75) to (50, 90, 130)
- Other Bonus Attack Speed changed from (30, 40, 50) to (30, 65, 100)
- Attack Range changed from 4 to 3
- Requiem of Souls:
- Projectile Start Width changed from 125 to 128
- Projectile End Width changed from 425 to 256
- Plague Ward:
- Number of Wards spawned changed from (1, 1, 3) to (1, 1, 1)
- Maximum Health changed from (200, 200, 240) to (200, 220, 240)
- Attack Damage Minimum changed from (50, 80, 120) to (50, 100, 150)
- Attack Range changed from 6 to 8
- Attack Damage Maximum changed from (55, 100, 140) to (55, 110, 170)
- Paralyzing Cask:
- Cooldown changed from 10 to 15
Alliance items have been disabled. Many of these effects have been migrated to Alliances or Equipment. The rest went back into the Underlords Vault.
- Helm of the Undying: Tier 2 Defensive Equipment: "+5 Armor. Equipped hero survives for an extra 4 seconds after receiving a killing blow."
- Bracers of Desperation: Tier 3 Support Equipment: "Equipped hero resets their cooldown and gets full mana when below 30% health. Attack target's magic resistance is reduced by 30%."
- Poaching Knife: Tier 3 Offensive Equipment: "Equipped hero has a 30% chance of producing 1 gold when they kill an enemy. Attacks against units with less than 20% health crit for 200%."
- Dawning of Ristul: Tier 3 Global Item: "Healing for both crews is reduced by 50%."
- Vicious Intent
- Wicked Intent
- Changed from "Equipped unit is Blood-bound in addition to its other types." to "+250 Health. Equipped unit is Blood-bound in addition to its other types."
Brooch of the Martyr
- Changed from "+50% Mana gained from receiving damage." to "+50% Mana gained from receiving damage. +50% debuff resistance."
- Bonus Armor changed from +7 to +10
- Attack Damage changed from +21 to +30
Gloves of Haste
- Attack Speed changed from +20 to +25
Hood of Defiance
- Tier changed from 3 to 1
- Tier changed from 2 to 3
- Health Regen changed from +16 to +25
- Now pushes melee attackers away from the equipped hero when taking damage.
- Elusive: Level 3 Alliance (9 heroes) - changed from "Allied Elusive units gain +75% evasion" to "All units gain +75% evasion."
- Warlock: Healing Link duration changed from 3 seconds to 2 seconds
- Brawny: Changed from "All Brawny units have their Maximum HP increased by 200/500" to "All Brawny units gain +30/60 maximum HP for each kill they have."
- Savage: Changed from "Allies gain +10/25/45% Attack Damage" to "Allied Savage units apply a stackable 5/10/15 damage/s bleed on attack for 3s. Duration refreshes each attack."
- Shaman: Changed from "Enemies affected by Hexes, Silences or Stuns will generate -200% mana" to "Units attacking a Shaman have a 17% chance of being turned into a chicken and hop 4 cells in a random direction."
- Primordial: Changed from "Enemies attacking Primordial/Allied units have a 25% chance to have their attack speed slowed by 50% each attack. This effect is applied at the start of the attack and lasts for the duration of the attack." to "Allied Primordial units spawn a rank 1/2 Eidolon on death. Eidolons are ranged Primordial units that don't spawn Eidolons."
- Inventor: Changed from "Allied Inventors get 15/40 HP regen" to "Allied Inventors explode on death dealing 15/30% of their Max Health to all enemies 1 cell away"
- Demon Hunter: In addition to the existing bonuses both levels now also have "All Demon Hunters gain 30% Pure Damage for each unique allied Demon unit."
- Assassin: Level 3 Alliance (9 heroes) - In addition to the existing bonuses level 3 now also has "All Assassins also blind enemies 1 cell away from where they land for 2 seconds (50% miss chance and 50% less mana when attacked)"